Jump to Navigation

Pickens Child Custody Lawyers

Child Custody · Visitation Rights · Child Support

For most parents, nothing is more important than their children. At Alexander Law Firm, we share those concerns. We provide diligent representation in matters involving child custody, visitation rights and child support. Our work does not end with the issuance of a divorce decree or family law order. When conditions change, we also help our clients obtain modifications in custody, visitation and support orders.

For a free consultation with a lawyer, contact us today.

Achieving Your Child Custody and Visitation Goals

Our firm assists clients in all aspects of child custody and visitation, during the divorce process and after. In most cases, we believe that our clients' interests and those of their children are best served by solutions that enable both parents to enjoy meaningful time with their children. In most cases, this means the children will reside with one parent, while the other has visitation time. Other arrangements are possible however. Our Pickens child custody attorneys will work closely with you to determine your needs and those of your children in order to develop a plan to achieve your goals. If necessary, we will undertake vigorous litigation to protect your rights.

Alexander Law Firm represents clients throughout Upcountry South Carolina, including Pickens, Greenville and Easley.

Child Support and Modification Attorneys

Our firm can help you achieve an appropriate and fair child support level. In South Carolina, guidelines in the statutes determine the child support payment amount, but judges can depart from those guidelines to some degree. Alexander Law Firm can evaluate your situation and take action to obtain a fair child support level.

A significant change in circumstances can be grounds for a modification in the support level. If a payer is making more money or less, or if a child has now become an adult, it is possible to obtain a change in a child support order. Alexander Law Firm can represent you in court, seeking a modification in support, either up or down.

Custody, Visitation and Child Support for Unmarried Parents

We represent unmarried parents in matters involving custody, visitation and child support. If you are a father and wish to obtain visitation rights with your child, we can file a petition in court to establish paternity and obtain those rights. We also represent mothers who wish to obtain child support or prevent the father of their child from obtaining parenting time.

Contact a Lawyer

For a free consultation about a custody, visitation or support matter, contact Alexander Law Firm.

Make an Appointment :

Alexander Law Firm
107 E. Main Street
P.O. Box 618
Pickens, SC 29671

Phone: 864-507-4039
Toll Free: 800-618-9975
Fax: 864-898-3408

Pickens Law Office Map

Review Us
visa- MasterCard - Discover

Privacy Policy | Law Marketing by FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters.